Falafel Cakesby scottdogs 17 Feb 2017
(Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, nut free)
Serves: 4, Prep: 5 minutes, Cook: 25 minutes
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¬Ω tsp ground cumin
- ¬Ω tsp smoked paprika
- ¬º bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 egg white
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180¬∞C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pulse all ingredients, except oil, in a blender to form a chunky paste. Adjust seasonings.
- Form heaped tablespoons of mixture into patties and place on the baking tray.
- Brush with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serve)
Energy: 510.4kj, Protein: 5.2g, Carbs: 8.7g, Fibre: 3.4g, Sat. Fat: 0.9g, Fat: 6.4g, Calories: 121.8, Sugar: 0.8g
This super delicious recipe was provided by our good friends at Genesis Fitness. For more guidance on nutrition and fitness, head into one of their¬†Genesis Fitness Clubs and speak to a¬†fitness professionals to help get you started with a personalised solution today.